Call for Proposals for the 2013/14 DanceWorks CoWorks Series
DanceWorks is accepting applications for the 2013/14 DanceWorks CoWorks Series. Self-presenting professional dance artists and companies, events and festivals working in any contemporary dance form are invited to apply.
The CoWorks Series provides production support and marketing benefits to a limited number of professional dance events each year, primarily in Toronto, Ontario. Preference will be given to applicants who clearly explain the nature of their work, identify the community they work within, and show how they will engage with audiences.
For a fee of $300 (plus HST; $339.00 total), a DanceWorks CoWorks Series event receives
any or all of the following:
- photo and listing in the DanceWorks season brochure
- listing on season DanceWorks Display Boards
- ticket sales through the annual telemarketing campaign
- listings in DanceWorks programmes and promotional materials where possible
- consultation on fundraising, production and media relations
- access to electronic press list
This service is available for an additional fee:
- access to third person liability insurance coverage
The package is flexible and subject to availability.
If you want your event to be part of the 2013/14 DanceWorks CoWorks Series, please send a proposal with the following information:
1) project description
2) artists’ resumés or biographies
3) performance dates
4) name and address of venue
5) budget for creation and production
6) how you plan to reach and engage with audiences
6) examples of choreographic work on DVD disc format or by weblink
15 Case Goods Lane
Toronto, ON, M5A 3C4
|Email: email@example.comFax: (416) 204 1085|
For CoWorks Series events taking place between August 1, 2013 and July 31, 2014, the latest date to apply is April 30, 2013. Applicants will be notified of programming decisions by June 3, 2013.
For more information, contact Mimi Beck, Dance Curator at (416) 204-1082 or visit: www.danceworks.ca